Chicken 2 kg
Tomatoes 1 kg
Green Chillies 5 to 10
Oil 1 cup
Coal 1 piece
Marination Ingredients: (As per the taste)
Ginger Garlic Paste
Red Chilli Powder
Onion Seed or powder
Dried Papaya Powder
1. Grind all marination ingredients. Mix with ginger garlic paste and marinate the chicken for 40 to 60 minutes.
2. Heat 1 cup of oil and cook the marinated chicken for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and green chillies and cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until the oil leaves the main course in the pot.
4. Heat the coal separately. Put the coal in a foil cup inside the cooked karahi and drop 1 table spoon of oil on it. Air tight the utensil for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Garnish with Coriander Leaves and enjoy your yummy Smoky Chicken Spicy Karachi
- 1 Complete Chicken
- 1 Bottle Soya Sauce
- 2 Table spoon Ginger & Garlic Paste
- ½ kg Corn Flour
- Baking Powder (1 sachet or 200 grams).
- 1 or 1½ table spoon Salt
- 1 or 1½ table spoon Red Chili Pepper
- 1 or 1½ table spoon crushed Red Pepper
- 6 or more eggs
- 1 packet Potato Chips
- Cooking Oil (as required).
- Cut the chicken into pieces as you like and marinate it completely dipped into Soya Sauce along with Ginger & Garlic Paste for at least 2 hours.
- Mix Corn Flour, Baking Powder, Salt and the Peppers together.
- Put all the eggs in it and stir all of the ingredients until a thick paste is formed (Don’t use any oil or water at all. Eggs will be sufficient to make the paste).
- Crush Potato Chips and add to the mixture.
- Take out the marinated chicken and dip it in the mixture. Make sure none of the chicken pieces remain uncoated else you will lose the true taste of the recipe.
- Take out the chicken pieces one by one, squeeze them in little amount of dry Corn Flour and fry.
Enjoy your yummy Spicy & Crispy Broast
Pass it on for a #Better #Life
Whatever happens to you, don’t fall in #despair. Even if all the #doors are closed, a #secret #path will be there for you that no one knows. You can’t see it yet but so many #paradises are at the end of this path. Be #grateful! It is easy to thank after obtaining what you want, #thank before having what you want.
www.ohmywebz.com is finally launched where I offer my services for Web Designing, Web Developing and Graphic Designing.