- 1 Complete Chicken
- 1 Bottle Soya Sauce
- 2 Table spoon Ginger & Garlic Paste
- ½ kg Corn Flour
- Baking Powder (1 sachet or 200 grams).
- 1 or 1½ table spoon Salt
- 1 or 1½ table spoon Red Chili Pepper
- 1 or 1½ table spoon crushed Red Pepper
- 6 or more eggs
- 1 packet Potato Chips
- Cooking Oil (as required).
- Cut the chicken into pieces as you like and marinate it completely dipped into Soya Sauce along with Ginger & Garlic Paste for at least 2 hours.
- Mix Corn Flour, Baking Powder, Salt and the Peppers together.
- Put all the eggs in it and stir all of the ingredients until a thick paste is formed (Don’t use any oil or water at all. Eggs will be sufficient to make the paste).
- Crush Potato Chips and add to the mixture.
- Take out the marinated chicken and dip it in the mixture. Make sure none of the chicken pieces remain uncoated else you will lose the true taste of the recipe.
- Take out the chicken pieces one by one, squeeze them in little amount of dry Corn Flour and fry.
Enjoy your yummy Spicy & Crispy Broast
Pass it on for a #Better #Life
Whatever happens to you, don’t fall in #despair. Even if all the #doors are closed, a #secret #path will be there for you that no one knows. You can’t see it yet but so many #paradises are at the end of this path. Be #grateful! It is easy to thank after obtaining what you want, #thank before having what you want.
www.ohmywebz.com is finally launched where I offer my services for Web Designing, Web Developing and Graphic Designing.