Chicken 2 kg
Tomatoes 1 kg
Green Chillies 5 to 10
Oil 1 cup
Coal 1 piece
Marination Ingredients: (As per the taste)
Ginger Garlic Paste
Red Chilli Powder
Onion Seed or powder
Dried Papaya Powder
1. Grind all marination ingredients. Mix with ginger garlic paste and marinate the chicken for 40 to 60 minutes.
2. Heat 1 cup of oil and cook the marinated chicken for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and green chillies and cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until the oil leaves the main course in the pot.
4. Heat the coal separately. Put the coal in a foil cup inside the cooked karahi and drop 1 table spoon of oil on it. Air tight the utensil for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Garnish with Coriander Leaves and enjoy your yummy Smoky Chicken Spicy Karachi